Skip to content Skip to footer site map

International Students must have valid documents to be able to stay and study in Canada.

Visitors, workers and students can apply online for faster processing. Whenever possible, students are encouraged to apply online to extend their study permit, Temporary Resident Visa, and/or apply or renew their work permits. If you have already submitted a paper application, please do not submit an electronic application as this will not speed up the process. All information below is from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. We advise you to always check the IRCC website to review up to date rules and policies about your immigration status. 

If you require assistance, please contact the International Centre on your campus. 

International Student Advisors: 

Laura Caldwell - Kingston
International Student Advisor
613-544-5400, ext. 1883

Carolina Palmer - Kingston 
International Student Advisor
613-544-5400, ext. 1564

Jammie Bannon-Brockville
International Student Advisor
613-345-0660, ext.3373

Francine Desnoyer - Cornwall
International Student Advisor
613-933-6080, ext. 2330 

Below please find information on study and work permits.