Skip to content Skip to footer site map

Do I need an appointment or is there any walk-in service available?


Appointments are required to see a physician and/or nurse. Telemedicine appointments are available to Cornwall, Brockville, and Kingston St. Lawrence College students.

To book an appointment contact the Campus Health Centre at 613-544-5400 ext. 5521.

When booking an appointment, you will be asked the nature of your visit (what you need to see the doctor about) in order to schedule the appropriate appointment type and the amount of time for you.

Do I have to pay to see the doctor?

No. All you need to cover your appointment is to bring:

· your provincial health card to your appointment or

· your GuardMe insurance card to your appointment (international students)

You are required to pay for: exams by third parties (i.e. employers, government, athletics, etc.); letters and some immunization processes. For more information on coverage for:

· Student Insurance Plan visit

· International Students visit

Missed appointment fee

The Campus Health Centre has a fee for missed appointments with physicians. An appointment is considered a no show if you didn’t cancel the appointment at least twenty four hours (24) before its scheduled start time.

Cancellations accepted via voicemail or in person

I do not have my immunization records, where can I get them?

To obtain a copy of your immunization records either:

· Visit your Family Physician, or

· Go to your regional Public Health Unit (in the community where you went to grade school)

Immunizations / testing occur at the students’ cost. 

If I opt-out of the Health Plan can I still use Campus Health?

Yes. The Student Insurance Plan is for extended health, such as medications, dental, and vision. All full-time students are automatically enrolled in these plans to ensure coverage but you may opt-out in the fall prior to September 30 if you are covered under an alternative plan, for example your parent's plan.

Domestic students:

International students:

Annual TB Skin Testing Requirements

If your placement occurs within a healthcare setting, a yearly one-step TB test is required. If your placement occurs outside of a healthcare setting, the need for an additional one-step test will be determined by your placement agency.

Click here for the TB testing form

Flu clinics

Flu clinics are available on campus during the Fall.