KPI Annual Results
Released April 2017
- 100% of employers were satisfied with the quality of the educational preparation of St. Lawrence College graduates.
- 86.5% of SLC graduates found employment within six months of graduation.
- 84.5% of graduates were satisfied with the usefulness of their SLC education in achieving their goals after graduation.
- 80% of students were satisfied with the overall quality of services, programming and resources available to them at SLC.
Graduation Rate Documents (pdf):
OSAP Performance Indicators
- A common methodology has been used for all calculations for all program-related information provided by all colleges.
- The data are updated annually.
- The approved program sequence (APS) number is assigned to each approved program by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
Your college education is an investment in your future! At SLC, there are many ways we can help if you need financial assistance to complete your education. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic achievement while bursaries are given primarily based on your financial need. Federal and provincial agencies provide assistance in the form of grants and loans. For example, as a resident of Ontario and a Canadian Citizen or a landed immigrant, you may qualify for the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).