Ensuring Your Success
The St. Lawrence College Test Centres provide tri-campus support for most testing needs. We provide a wide range of services to students in need of accommodations, admission assessments, resolved scheduling conflicts, missed tests, and external examinations.
Please Note: The Test Centre is intended to be used for missed test dates, accommodation writing and extenuating circumstances that did not allow for the student to write within the scheduled class time.
Hours of Operation
- Do I Need An Appointment?
- What Do I Bring?
- Academic Honesty
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Kingston: (Learning Coach Test Centre) Need to request a test? Click here.
- Brockville - test centre
- Cornwall- test centre
- Proctoring Services & Invigilation Requests
- Fees & Payee Responsibility
- Apprenticeship & Trade Exemption Testing
- TSSA Certification Testing
- How Do I Book An Online Exam?
- Contact & Office Location
- Final Examination Schedule
- Fees & Related Expenses
- Booking Your Exams
- What Can I Expect?
- Booking Your CAAT D Assessment
- Results & Assessment Feedback
- Exam Intake Procedures & Policies
- Exam Scan Results & Reports
- Program Feedback Surveys