Located on the shores of Lake Ontario, Kingston campus is the college’s largest. Kingston has a thriving downtown that is rich with history, culture and nightlife. Enjoy all the “big city” amenities without the price tag. Kingston is also home to Queen’s University and Royal Military College making it a student-friendly, accessible city.
Fun things to do in Kingston:
- Walk, run, or cycle in parks along the beautiful St. Lawrence River
- Take the free ferry across Lake Ontario to visit Wolfe Island
- Enjoy the free ice-skating in Springer Market Square
- Learn about history and heritage at Fort Henry
- Take a Haunted Walk of the city and explore the city by night
- See the world-famous 1000 Islands on a river cruise
- Catch a Frontenacs hockey game or check out a world-class concert at the Rogers K-Rock Centre
Explore the Kingston Lifestyle
Watch this video on YouTube to see everything Kingston has to offer.
City of Kingston second to none! Kingston video.
Visit these websites for more info on Kingston and area: