The Brockville campus offers a supportive learning environment in an intimate academic setting. Brockville is one of the oldest and most beautiful communities in Ontario. As the eastern gateway to the 1000 Islands, you will find a very accessible waterfront and many historical treasures. Downtown Brockville is home to more than 350 thriving businesses including eclectic shops, vibrant lifestyle amenities and exceptional dining to enjoy while completing your studies.
The City of Brockville has so much to offer our students. Watch the City of Brockville video on YouTube to learn more about our city.
Adventure Awaits in Brockville... watch the Brockville and 1000 Islands Tourism video on YouTube.
Fun things to do in Brockville:
- Get back to nature at the Mac Johnson Conservation area
- Picnic, cycle, study at our beautiful riverfront park
- View the latest exhibit at the Marianne van Silfhout Gallery, a state-of-the-art community art gallery (free admission)
- Find your adventurous side scuba diving in the historic St. Lawrence River, the best location for fresh water diving in the world!
- Go kayaking or hop aboard the sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy a concert at the Brockville Arts Centre, or a musical theatre show featuring the St. Lawrence College Music Theatre - Performance program
- Pay a visit downtown to see the cultural shops and restaurants
Check out what’s happening in Brockville, from arts and culture, news, recreational activities, where to eat and more: