Skip to content Skip to footer site map

If you experience sexual violence or witness sexual violence or need assistance filing a complaint, please call Security at: ext. 5555: Brockville 613-345-0660; or Cornwall 613-933-6080; or Kingston 613-544-5400. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, to assist you by providing all the resources and necessary support.  If you want to speak to someone directly, please go to: Security Office on your campus.

A number of other resources :

If an employee of the College becomes aware of an allegation of sexual violence against another member of the College community, the employee is required to immediately report the alleged incident to Security, ext. 5555: Brockville 613-345-0660; Cornwall 613-933-6080; Kingston 613-544-5400.

If the alleged perpetrator is another member of the College community, you may file a complaint under this Policy. Individuals who have experienced sexual violence may also wish to press charges under the Criminal Code.  Security staff can also assist you with contacting the local Police. 

More information on filing a complaint can be found at: Safety and Security